This easy recipe makes the BEST guacamole! You can adjust the ingredients to your liking and easily control the spice from the jalapenos. It's fresh and delicious served with tortilla chips for friends and family.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 fresh limes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- Fresh cilantro
- Crushed red pepper for added spice (optional)
- Cayenne pepper for added spice (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- Pico de Gallo or salsa
- Cut avocados in half and remove flesh into medium size bowl. Save the pits for serving to prevent guacamole from turning brown. Do this easily using The World’s Greatest All-in-1 Avocado Tool, 18/8 Stainless Steel Blade
- Mash avocados. Use the RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Avocado Masher for a mess-free and super quick option. A fork works well for this too.
- Add minced garlic.
- Add fresh lime juice.
- Remove seeds from jalapeño. Reminder: the spice and heat from jalapeños comes from the seeds. Use less seeds for less spice and more seeds for more heat.
- Add chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- Add Pico de Gallo.
- Add chopped red onion.
- Mix all ingredients together but keep consistency chunky.
- Add pink Himalayan salt to taste.
- Optional: add crushed red pepper and cayenne pepper for added spice.
- Taste test! This is where you can add more lime juice, jalapeño, salt, etc. until you get the taste you like.
- Put guacamole in a serving dish with the avocado pit in the center.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!