Pumpkin Fat Balls
Fall is in the air and that means... pumpkin everything! These pumpkin fat balls are full of healthy fats and yummy spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. They're sugar free but you wouldn't know it by tasting it. You won't need an oven for these no-bake treats, just a little extra space in your freezer. Eat them for an easy grab-and-go breakfast or as an afternoon snack. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired from LeeFromAmerica
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/3 cup pureed organic pumpkin puree, unsweetened
- 3 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1" fresh organic ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons hemp milk
- 1/3 cp raw coconut butter
- Add all dry ingredients to a food processor for one minute (this means everything but the coconut butter and hemp milk).
- Add hemp milk and coconut butter and process for one and a half more minutes.
- Roll into 1" balls and freeze.
- Store in an air-tight container for freshness throughout the week.
Add a dark chocolate chip to the top of each fat ball to sweeten it up.