These rich and gooey zucchini brownies are an absolute must! In this recipe, we added chocolate chips and peanut butter chips for some additional sweetness. So grab your measuring cups, put on your baking apron and give this dessert a try. We hope you love them just as much as we do!
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- ½ Cup cocoa powder
- 1½ TSP baking soda
- 1 TSP salt
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 1½ Cups sugar
- 2 TSP vanilla extract
- 2 Cups shredded zucchini
- ½ Cup chocolate chips, optional
- ½ Cup peanut butter chips, optional
- 3 TBSP warm water
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk together. Set bowl aside.
- In another medium bowl, add sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Mix by hand or with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini mixture. Stir.
- If mixture is too powdery or dry, add one TBSP at a time of warm water.
- Optional: Add chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Mix well.
- Pour zucchini brownie mixture into a greased 9"x13" baking pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Tip: To test if brownies are done baking, stick a toothpick in the mixture. If it comes out clean, the brownies are done.
- Allow to cool for a couple minutes before cutting into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!