Finish off your grilled summer meals with dessert on the grill too! This grilled peach recipe will melt in your mouth. The warm grilled peaches are coated with brown sugar, cinnamon and butter then seared on the grill for just a couple minutes for nice char marks (the hot grill also brings out the delicious aromas of peaches that we all love). The inside of the peaches remaine juicy and soft. Top it off with cold ice cream and it's a tastebud match made in heaven!
We also used nectarines in this recipe and they turned out AMAZING as well. Garnish your grilled peach and ice cream with a basil or mint leaf - it's beautiful and adds another element to the dessert.
Get the full recipe below. Click the ingredients that are underlined to order directly from Amazon. Enjoy!
- 4 peaches or nectarines, halved and pit removed
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon cinammon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mint or basil leaves for garnish
- On a large cutting board, cut peaches/nectarines in half and remove pit
- In a mixing bowl, add melted butter, cinnamon and brown sugar and whisk until all clumps are gone
- Gently stir in peaches/nectarines into the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon mixture until all fruit is coated
- On a heated grill over medium heat, add peaches
- Grill each side for approximately 2 minutes or until grill marks appear
- Remove peaches/nectarines from grill and add them back into the bowl with the remaining glaze
- Add one half peach/nectarine to an ice cream bowl and top with vanilla ice cream
- Garnish with a mint or basil leaf
- Serve right away