Posture Starts From The Ground Up!
Your feet affect your entire body. If your feet are not level they can cause a misalignment and pressure in different parts of the body. These pressure points can lead to knee pain, back pain, shin splits, hip pain, and even neck pain. At Schneider Clinic P.C. we offer digital foot scan to see where your pressure points are. From there, we customize your Foot Levelers Orthotics to specifically treat your pain.
Pronation and Orthotic Support
When a foot is severely pronated, or flat, it means that the arches in fallen or collapsed. Flat feet are unable to absorb as much shock, therefore making them a less stable foundation for bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons throughout the body.
The foundation of the body is our feet. Flat feet shift the body out of proper alignment, which may cause aches and pains not only in your feet, but in other parts of your body as well. For example, flat feet also cause pain in the knees, hips, neck, spine, shins, achilles, and can even cause plantar fasciitis.
Symmetry in our feet is extremely crucial for obtaining optimal health throughout the body. When one arch is lower than this other, this creates asymmetry and biomechanical problems. As a result of uneven feet, the pelvis tends to drop slightly and causes the leg's support (the foot) to drop as well. As a result, the body may lean to one side or the other in order to "make up" for the imbalance. The problem with this is that the muscles and tendons are now forced to work harder, but less efficiently.
Why Choose Foot Levelers Orthotics?
- The world's leader in individually designed functional orthotics
- The #1 doctor recommended orthotic
- Helps keep the body in alignment after chiropractic adjustments (... this means less visits for you!)
- Reduce pain throughout the body
- Experience comfort in daily tasks
- Proven results in more than 35 clinical studies and research articles
- Available for all ages and occupations
- Fashionable styles available
- Available as inserts or as a shoes
How Does It Work?
At Schneider Clinic P.C. we have a 3D Bodyview® Imaging Unit. This cutting-edge technology is extremely precise and provides accurate measurements that help us create the perfect orthotic for you. What does this mean for you? Optimum health and peak performance.Here's How The 3D Bodyview Imaging Works:
- Identifies asymmetries in your feet with Arch Heigh Mapping
- Illustrates how your feet impact the entire Kinetic Chain
- Generates assessments about your feet in under 60 seconds
The Perfect Orthotic For Your Lifestyle
Are you on your feet all day? Perhaps your a construction worker who deals with rugged terrain... a golfer who walks the greens and needs comfort...an athlete who wants to enhance their performance...a professional that is on your feet all day... or perhaps you're just looking for enhanced comfort for everyday activities. Whatever your lifestyle entails, we have orthotics that can provide comfort, stability, and support for your feet and body.
- Active Support Orthotics: For Everyday Active Support
- Luxury Top: For Those Who Are All Business
- Comfort Top: For Those Who Live On Their Feet
- Tough Top: For The Toughest Jobs and Lifestyles
- XP3: For Extreme Athletes
- XP3+: For Extreme Athletes:Endurance
- Premium Comfort: For Supreme Comfort and Extra Cushioning
- Versawool: Cool In Summer. Warm In Winter.
- Sassy: A Girl's Best Friend
If you are pregnant, we encourage you to give Schneider Clinic a call at (574) 293-7000 to see how we can help you!
Enjoy a pain-free and natural pregnancy with treatments from Dr. Schneider.